A few key details about You and this Role:
As a Marketing Associate, you have a balanced cocktail of skills in social media
management, digital marketing and graphic design to help implement and plan our marketing and advertising activities. This means that you can visualize a presentation or text, forecast it’s impact, adjust to the audience and utilize all tools in the arsenal to create a jaw-dropping work of art. You understand that collaboration between different teams and business units is key so you initiate, plan, analyse and execute.
The Nitty Gritty Stuff
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques (Primarily WordPress)
- Excellent content creation skills (Primarily in Powerpoint and Word)
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented approach.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Manage daily responsibilities to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Coordinate with design and content to create an assortment of marketing material (e.g. brochures, newsletters).
- A can-do approach and initiative that translates into amazing content.
It would be Nice to Have
- The ability to create and implement brand awareness strategies to help raise brand awareness, and create brand ambassadors.
- Experience in a cross-functional role, collaborating with different teams and stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the same page when it comes to content creation.
- Project management experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package
- A fast-paced environment full of career development opportunities
- Office in the city centre with private parking.
- Private medical insurance, in-office snacks and fruits, extra vacation days.
- Performance bonuses.
- Sponsored Training & Development plans.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We have a strong belief in equal employment opportunity. Polus commits to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. All Polus hiring decisions are based on individual qualifications and job requirements without any regards to sex, race, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service – all qualified candidates have the same opportunities. Polus will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.