- Guide, mentor, and lead software development team to successfully complete tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications.
- Provide a central point of reference for team members, to ensure development teams fully understand their projects and projects’ boundaries, as well as ensuring the successful integration of projects.
- Supervise the work of team members to ensure that projects meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Define delivery phases of the projects including tasks, sub-tasks, and milestones, ensuring these are all documented in Jira and used as the basis for the projects’ event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of users’ requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the development team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering on-time and on-budget solutions.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to support the execution of project plans.
- Contribute to post-implementation reviews, helping to demonstrate success.
- Lead and manage development team resource scheduling and department capacity planning to ensure that project work can be completed at the determined time.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of the software.
- Design and develop unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with the development team in the migration of legacy applications.
- Ensure awareness, involvement, and commitment of the development team by building and maintaining transparent and robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team through coaching and mentorship.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Carry out staff appraisals, competency and skill set reviews and personal development of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferably in Telecommunications)
- 8+ years of working experience as Software engineer (Java, C, C++)
- 5+ years of the leading software development team and the ability to lead by example and influence others
- Strong experience with Java, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements to capture, analyze techniques and process improvement approaches
- Strong experience with Java
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high-quality software
- Proven project and delivery experience in a professional environment, including ownership or delivery of a sizable product and/or product component
- Ability to operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Proven ability to develop others through setting goals, building development plans and active performance management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong leader who motivates team members and knows how to efficiently make important decisions
- Committed to all company values
- Passionate about your work
- Ready to go for an extra mile
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Focused on the customer
- Good with time management
- Dynamic international working environment
- Attractive employment conditions
- Short communication channels
- Workspace downtown
- Referral bonus
- Sponsored trainings, educations and team buildings
Convinced so far?
Send your English CV to our HR at firstname.lastname@example.org