- Work closely, build, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Liaising with existing clients and organizing sales visits.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Providing product education and advice – this requires a strong technical background and knowledge in order to comprehend the extensive and difficult subject matter area of Polus solutions.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met while writing reports and sales literature.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Strong technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel internationally
Some of the benefits we offer our employees:
- Private Medical Insurance
- 24 days of vacation (annually)
- Career Development Plans
- Office with private parking in the City Center